UPDATE: We no longer offer Groupon Rentals.
You should review the information below prior to purchasing. To book your boat rental, click here.
Please remember that we do not accept bookings over the phone, you must book online. Your code should look like this “ABCDEFGH” or “1234-5678” eight (8) characters.
- You do not need a “boater’s license” to rent a boat. You will need to be 18 with a valid drivers license and credit card.
- Rental periods are 7am to 11am, 11:30am-3:30pm, and 4pm-8pm on Mondays, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, with the black-out dates listed below.
Important Restrictions and Policies
Before purchasing a Groupon, please take note of these important restrictions:
- You can use your Groupon on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays with the exception of the week from July 1 to 7, which is blacked out.
- You must book your boat online.
- Groupons cannot be used on or applied to weekends or holidays (Memorial Day, July 4th, and Labor Day).
- Gas is not included in the rental price, you are responsible for any damages to the boat, you must sign a Rental Agreement at the time of booking. We charge gas at the completion of your rental to the credit card on file (gas is available at our docks–no need to worry about finding gas prior to coming back).
- We cannot accept same day bookings for pontoon boats.
- Before you book, please review our Weather, Cancellation, Rescheduling, and Reservation Policies.
- Pets and grills are not permitted on the boats, for a complete list of rules and restrictions, please review your Rental Agreement.
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your rental to ensure you are ready to go at the start of your rental. Please respect our other customers and employees and return the boat on-time to avoid late fees.
- We strongly urge you to complete your Rental Agreement and Boat Orientation (orientation information is emailed after booking) prior to your arrival–this expedites the check-in process and is the only guarantee that you will leave on or before the start of your rental time. Our dock hands will meet you at the dock and go over key points from your Boat Orientation and are available to answer additional questions. We are here to help you have a great day, if you need something just ask.
- The person booking the boat must complete the Rental Agreement, any person completing the Boat Orientation who is legally allowed to drive a boat in New York can operate the boat during the rental period; however, the person who booked the boat remains responsible. Choose your drivers carefully. You will need to present a valid drivers license at the time of arrival in order to take the boat out.
- Children under the age of 12, must wear a personal flotation device at all times during the rental period. We will fit your children with life jackets prior to the rental. If you have kids, we recommend coming a bit earlier so we have time to fit them.
- All of the necessary safety equipment is provided with the rental at no charge.
How to book
We require all customers book online–this streamlines the entire process.
- You need your Groupon Voucher Code, it looks like this: 1234-5678 or ABCDEFGH.
- Follow this link to complete your booking. Once you complete your booking, look for the Rental Agreement and Boat Orientation in your email. You will also receive a confirmation email, along with a reminder email the day prior to your rental date. We urge you to print out or have available this email on your drive to our facility as some people find it difficult to find us. Please be careful typing your information in, particularly your phone number and email.
- We can be reached by phone at 315-820-2628 if you have any questions.
- Book ahead, we have a huge demand in August as people who bought their Groupons seek to use them prior to the kids going back to school. As a result, availability is extremely limited the last few weeks of August. If you have not purchased your Groupon, it is wise to check our availability online prior to purchase.
- If you have one single day the entire summer that you can do this on or are traveling to the area for a limited time, you should book well ahead of that date.
- Please remember that you still need to pay for sales tax on Groupons directly through the merchant.